Total Pageviews

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Tartini Violin Sonata in G minor ''Devil's Trill Sonata''

Tartini Violin Sonata in G minor ''Devil's Trill Sonata''
   
Added: 9 months ago
From: enras41
Views: 23,043
Sort by time | Sort by thread (beta)
Link to this comment:
Share to:
see all

All Comments (91)

characters remaining
Cancel or
  • Only the devil can do this :)
  • diabolus in musica \m/
  • DEATH METAL
  • the best part is from 4:03 :)
  • Is this the original or just something close to it? I don't necessarily wanna hear the original recording but the original piece being played would suffice.
  • So how much of this is actually the "devils"? I doubt the dream was 16 minutes long and he remembered all the notes in order.... I wish he had teh section that which was in his dream. This sounds like music of someone who didn't sell their soul.
    lol.
  • @SpaceAboveSky do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side
  • I literally had tears in my eyes a few times listening to this.
  • 8:47 O______O''.. Quiebra tus sentidos.
  • One night, in the year 1713 I dreamed I had made a pact with the devil for my soul all went as I wished my new servant anticipated my every desire. other things I gave him my violin to see if he could play How great was my astonishment on hearing a sonata so wonderful and so beautiful as I had never even conceived in my boldest flights of fantasy I felt enraptured transported and I awoke I immediately grasped my violin in order to retain, in part at least the impression of my dream In vain

No comments:

Post a Comment